Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lucky Koi stained glass window


Like I've said in my past entry, I do more than just stained glass transoms in Baltimore city! ;-) I wanted to share a picture of the latest piece I installed today. A client had this wonderful round window with no obstructions or panes, just a 36" plain window. The only problem she had was it sat right above her spa tub and in clear view of the shower door! She wanted privacy and orange glass, her only 2 requirements. Her 13 year old son suggested fish. So when you say fish and orange I think koi. So koi it was! I think it turned out to be a very colorful addition to the home!
More project pics coming soon!
For all your custom stained glass needs in the Baltimore/Washington area, remember, Patterns in Glass!


No comments:

Post a Comment